Thursday, May 27, 2004

Well, I'm breezing through my Charlotte's Web (v1) like its water. Or cake. Or whatever the correct analogy is for something like this. Its kind of funny because I botched the lace pattern very early on in the repeats and I decided to roll with it so my shawl for my special day will actually be special because it won't look like everyone elses shawl. For the second one I'm doing, I'm actually going to follow the pattern, no matter how much it hurts me to do so. I have no idea why I am so anti-pattern. Its almost like my rebellious inner child is trying to live out its teenage angst through my current hobbies. Interesting, no?

Anyway, I have one and a half lace repeats left before I reach row 154 and then I've got to block this baby. Although I am positive that I can breeze through these last bits of repeats before tonight, I'm not positive that the shawl will be finished blocking in time for tonight's SnB. And speaking of SnB, tonight I will be bringing two projects with me. First, the v2 of Charlotte's Web. And, second, this bag (well, its a tube so far) that I am crocheting out of kitchen cotton.

In non-knitting news, Anne and I went dress shopping on Monday and I managed to find THE ONE in under two hours. I would have been able to do so in under one hour, but the first dress I tried on took 30 minutes total to get on and off and required three sets of hands to do so. I'm excited. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger k8et said...

OMG! I can't believe it... you are - crocheting??? ;o)

and i'm almost as excited about the dress! tee hee...

i got to row 26 on charlotte last night - either i mis-remembered your errata you sent me (i corrected it at work) or you missed one YO around 21-23 at the end of the row... i'll let you know tonight. i am about to do the alternating rows of color, and haven't decided how to attach the second color of yarn... i may try to do it tonight, but i'll only be able to talk during purls!

see you tonight!

katie

May 27, 2004 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie,
You're probably right about the missed YO -- that thing was a bitch to type out! And yeah, I'm crocheting. I'm not doing too poorly at it either. I actually ended up crocheting half of an orange Newlyweds shawl several weeks ago and that's when I realized that I semi-understood what I was doing. :)

- Nicole

May 27, 2004 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your knitcole.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

January 27, 2013 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home