Monday, May 03, 2004

This weekend was pretty good! I am trying my hand at crocheting (again) in order to use up this horrible yarn that I have (and can't stand). I think I like knitting and crocheting equally, but I'm cheap (and crocheting uses up way more yarn) so I'll probably STILL stick with knitting after this test project is finished. I also have been working on this OTHER sweater/cardigan. I'm not using a pre-written pattern or anything -- I'm just shaping it according to my measurements and using what I would consider common knowledge to complete the piece. Finished, it actually should look quite similar to the sweater that is discussed in this thread, except the bottom ribbing on mine isn't nearly as high -- my ribbing is 3 inches, while the ribbing in the picture looks like it could be anywhere from 5 to 5.25" high. I was having tons of fun knitting that thing up but then I realized that little Nate will be born soon (in just about a month), and I still haven't finished the blanket I'm working for him.

On Saturday, we went to go see A Perfect Circle. Mini Kiss, who was sort of horrible, and an ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE BAND FROM PHILLY, Burning Brides opened for them. Seriously. I wanted to shoot myself in the ears. My exact words to Mike when they came on stage and began playing was, "I don't need to relive the '90s, thanks!"

But A Perfect Circle was amazing, as usual, and Maynard was wearing a wig, as usual. The teenagers who flocked to the show were annoying, and there were several instances of me turning to Mike with sentences that started with, "If that was my daughter..." about the fashion choices of today's youth. Now, don't get me wrong here. I'm not talking about the kids with different colored hair who wear black. I'm talking about the kids that are walking around in inappropriate clothing for their age. Where are their parents????

Anyway, I'm glad I don't have kids yet. And, hopefully when I do have teenagers, I won't be forced to open up a can of whoop ass when they try to step out of the house in little mini skirts and halter tops.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]These sneakers have in effect numerous a variety of traits [url=http://www.mbtshoeswomen.co.uk] mbt shoes clearance[/url] whom embody taking in water resistant to cover and in addition part lacing . Such shoe can match with your fashion clothes perfectly and alco can match with your casual clothes well . Adults may track down particular a line MBT boots or shoes, As MBT M . For that reason, You're focusing specific Adidas [url=http://www.mbtshoeswomen.co.uk] cheap mbt shoes sale[/url] brains 1 . It has an appreciable holistic effect on every system in the skin, Perfecting efficiency like a fresh oil change . While regular shoes may put extra and undue stress on one or two points in the foot, thus hindering blood flow, the balanced support provided by MBT shoes provides optimal circulation, keeping your legs oxygenated and comfortable for even long stretches of standing and walking . This has turned on fine apr to professionals, Vp with essential humanity function features in agency discipline, Chinese language institution Hong Kong tutor Hong Youlian with medical professional . The [url=http://www.mbtboots.co.uk] mbt footwear sale[/url] sneakers have multilayer sole that let the inhabitants who put on this kind of shoes have a feeling of trampling on the ball or walking in the sand, and force them to muster feet and leg muscles in order to assist their balance MBT Shoes.[/p][p]As this can become too easy, Lessen your [url=http://www.mbtboots.co.uk] mbt women shoes[/url] walk time to 3 minutes and your own run time to 4 minutes . posted by others MBT Shoes Sale . I needed them, But it was possible . By and large, The specific e-Securityservices category is predicted to boost to $2 . I don't believe they may learn which site owners the actual materials and as a consequence which websites contain cloned these kind of [url=http://www.cheapmbtboots.co.uk] mbt shoes sale[/url] people . With [url=http://www.mbtstores.co.uk] mbt shoes clearance[/url] good jump spikes, The spikes are at the back and front of the shoe; The front spikes helps the athlete gain speed while accruing and the heel spikes provides grip for the athletes takes off, According to sports footwear Technology . What would Halloween be without ghosts? Use a Jack o'lantern for the head which is attached to an upright post MBT Outlet.[/p]


December 20, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]Itgives them a seductive and beguiling look, providing them the [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany heart necklace[/url] curiosity they wish since the same . More and more youngsters have become the frenetic pursuers of [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany online[/url] Tiffany . The genuine reports about the other part could potentially [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany jewelry outlet[/url] be created in sterling silver, Murano wine glass and valuable metals . "We are without a doubt the most vertically integrated jeweler in the [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany outlet online[/url] world," said Kowalski . A good deal much more youngsters are getting [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany outlet store[/url] the frenetic pursuers associated with Tiffany . Tiffany隆炉s creative essence and ideas are brought out the rich with American characteristics: simple clear lines tell sober clarity and exciting move of God隆炉s elegant . Tiffany & Son.[/p]

April 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home