Saturday, May 22, 2004

Charlotte's Web, Part 1

After a day filled with walking around Liberty State Park and playing wiffle ball with Anne and her family on Friday, I arrived home around midnight to discover that the Patternworks shipment arrived. And, do you know what that means? It means I received my supplies (yarn and pattern) for my Charlotte's Web shawls. I'll post pictures of the yarn and my progross so far on Monday because I am nowhere near the scanner right now. I've already started the first of the two shawls I will be making. The first one is being done completely in Koigu color #2181 because it is going to be the shawl that I wear at the wedding. So far, I am an entire skein into the first shawl, and I'm totally loving this pattern and I can now understand why so many people have flocked to it. What's even better about this pattern is that it isn't going to take me a year and a day to complete, so I actually have ample time to complete both shawls before the big day, contrary to what I thought originally. How exciting is that???

The second CW shawl that I will be working on is going to be using Koigu Multis: 319, 816, 613, 315D, and 515. It is going to be much more colorful than the one I'm working on now so I'm really excited to start that one -- but not until I finish the first one.

So, overall, I'm really excited that this pattern/yarn is working out for me and I'm even more excited that I get to make two shawls for the price of the ONE that I was planning on making earlier on. Go me and my thrifty-ness!

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and for those of you experiencing bi-polar weather like we are in Jersey, I do sympathize.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These mutations somewhat diminish, but do not nearly completely inhibit, the normal function of alpha-glucosidase.
Single species protein is assimilated so quickly that it is often
burned as fuel inhibiting the burning of your stored body
fat. Having a six-pack or eight-pack abdomen is a dream for thousands of people, which is further fortified by the screen shots of their
favorite actors who have the perfect physique with muscular arms
and chest.

My blog :: Power Pump XL Reviews

June 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home