Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Uh oh, you guys!

I've become totally addicted to PopCap's Bookworm for the GBA since I got it for Easter. I even put down my needles last night to play this instead. I am such a word game junkie. I should go sign up over at word game junkie anonymous. I've actually only played three Bookworm games total on the GBA since Easter, which in my opinion is really great, and I'm currently trying to beat my high score of 195k+... I can't remember the exact number. My biggest fear is that I will lose my game in the middle of a "play" because I haven't charged my GBA in FOREVER. I think Mike got me Bookworm on purpose so he wouldn't be forced to hear, "click.. click. click, click." while he's watching tv or something. He won't even play against me anymore in WeBoggle. Anne claims that she won't either because it angers her to play against me, but I don't believe her. I think I'll be able to rope her back in for at least another five games before she totally quits on me. What was really funny was at the shower on Sunday, they decided to play this word game where you choose two names, and then are given a few minutes to come up with as many words as possible from the letters in those names. Of course, I won. By something like twelve names. I even got a prize -- some Cotton Blossom lotion from Bath and Body works! When I told Mike about the game and how I won, he just groaned and said that he should have warned them and they shouldn't have let me play that game because no one else would have been able to stand a chance. He then reminded me of the King of the Hill episode where Peggy is in the Boggle Championship. Right now, I am going to admit something I should probably not admit. I went home and looked up "boggle championships" online, and came up with no results outside of that one episode. Thanks, King of the Hill, for getting my geeky hopes up!

So, anyway, I'm a big geek who loves word games and won't let other people win at them. I'll have to design myself an item that incorporates word games into the stitches or something. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]Itgives them a seductive and beguiling look, providing them the [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany heart necklace[/url] curiosity they wish since the same . More and more youngsters have become the frenetic pursuers of [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany online[/url] Tiffany . The genuine reports about the other part could potentially [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany jewelry outlet[/url] be created in sterling silver, Murano wine glass and valuable metals . "We are without a doubt the most vertically integrated jeweler in the [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany outlet online[/url] world," said Kowalski . A good deal much more youngsters are getting [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany outlet store[/url] the frenetic pursuers associated with Tiffany . Tiffany隆炉s creative essence and ideas are brought out the rich with American characteristics: simple clear lines tell sober clarity and exciting move of God隆炉s elegant . Tiffany & Son.[/p]

April 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home