Thursday, April 08, 2004

Stitch 'n Bitch Tonight!

And you know what? I'm excited about it. There is going to be between 7 and 9 people there -- depending on the two that RSVP'ed "maybe". That's a big improvement over the 3 to 4 that were showing up in the past... I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that the location changed.

In knitting news, I began working on the green cardie for the third time. Third time's a charm, right? Right. And do you know why? Because I love it. I am about 4.5 inches in and, seriously, I don't plan on frogging it this time. I actually plan on bringing it to the knit-together tonight as an alternative to working on the things I should be working on.

Speaking of the things I should be working on, I'm really running out of time. I think I just hit a really selfish knitting phase and I hope that if I make something significant for myself this time, instead of for someone else, that I will be satisfied to knit for other people without bitching and complaining to you poor folks who read this.

And, talking about time again, I ran out of it today. Its just about 4 PM at the time that I am typing this and I spent literally all day working on a website. Not this one, but a different one. I was working so hard on it that I actually forgot to eat. When I was much younger, I used to think adults who said that they forgot to eat had some sort of freaky eating disorder, but now I'm starting to understand exactly where they were coming from. I think forgetting to eat while working is directly related to the consumption of coffee. Just sayin'.

You want to know what's really bugging me lately? The weather. I know. Its very lame to talk about the weather, but if you live in or around Jersey, then you know what I'm talking about. Every other day, its warm, sunny, and beautiful. Every other day, its cold. I think our local weather forgot to take its meds this week and its schizophrenia is taking over. Well, either that, or I've entered some warp zone that only me and my yarn know about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]Itgives them a seductive and beguiling look, providing them the [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany heart necklace[/url] curiosity they wish since the same . More and more youngsters have become the frenetic pursuers of [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany online[/url] Tiffany . The genuine reports about the other part could potentially [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany jewelry outlet[/url] be created in sterling silver, Murano wine glass and valuable metals . "We are without a doubt the most vertically integrated jeweler in the [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany outlet online[/url] world," said Kowalski . A good deal much more youngsters are getting [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany outlet store[/url] the frenetic pursuers associated with Tiffany . Tiffany隆炉s creative essence and ideas are brought out the rich with American characteristics: simple clear lines tell sober clarity and exciting move of God隆炉s elegant . Tiffany & Son.[/p]

April 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home