Thursday, April 29, 2004

266,723, Level 18

That is my new high score on Bookworm. I'm so proud.

Anyway, I've got this green yarn that I'm planning to make into a wrap or shawl. You know, because I don't have enough wraps and shawls already. I'm a little hesitant to settle on a pattern just yet. Originally, I was thinking a fairly simple triangular shawl, but I really don't wear triangular shawls as shawls -- I wear them as elaborate scaves. I could always use my fall back (most favorite pattern ever) -- a variation of the feather and fan stitch pattern, but I have so many of those I don't know if I really NEED another one. Even if it is my favorite. I did up little swatches (gasp!) using a bobble stitch, a trinity stitch, a lily of the valley panel and some lacuna shells, but I decided that I didn't really like those either. Frankly, I shouldn't even be working on this for myself until I have at least completed the blanket for Dana.

As far as tonight's knitting goes, I'm really looking forward to the Mongolian Peanut Chicken Salad and a tall glass of coconut italian soda. And, maybe -- just maybe, I might get some knitting done. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pet insurance
Animals can also be very comforting at times of sorrow. This will give you a glimpse of what the dog will look like, including its size and color. For most pure breeds, you can get the records of their bloodline from registering authorities or the AKC.

November 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]Itgives them a seductive and beguiling look, providing them the [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany heart necklace[/url] curiosity they wish since the same . More and more youngsters have become the frenetic pursuers of [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany online[/url] Tiffany . The genuine reports about the other part could potentially [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany jewelry outlet[/url] be created in sterling silver, Murano wine glass and valuable metals . "We are without a doubt the most vertically integrated jeweler in the [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany outlet online[/url] world," said Kowalski . A good deal much more youngsters are getting [url=http://www.distiffanyforsale.com]tiffany outlet store[/url] the frenetic pursuers associated with Tiffany . Tiffany隆炉s creative essence and ideas are brought out the rich with American characteristics: simple clear lines tell sober clarity and exciting move of God隆炉s elegant . Tiffany & Son.[/p]

April 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home