Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Ta-da!

I just spent the better part of the day renovating this blog a little bit.

Under My Personal Links, if you click on "About Nicole", you will be directed to a short autobiography that includes pictures and perhaps a few facts that you weren't aware of about yours truly.

The background image now is of the cabled sweater that I am currently working on, and I changed everything up to match it. It is, in fact, just a coincidence that my blog is now green and today is St. Patty's Day.

If you click on "WIPs and FOs" in the sidebar, the link will take you to my Yahoo Photos page, where you can see some pictures of everything that I am working on currently, and things that I have completed more recently (i.e. since January '04). If you would rather just view one project at a time, feel free to click on each individual link underneath the WIPs and FOs header. A couple of the items listed do not yet have pictures to accompany them. This will change soon.

Hope everyone likes the changes! I know I do.

---
As far as knitting goes, I worked on the cable sweater last night for a couple of hours and I now have 4 1/4 inches of the back completed.

I also discovered that while it only took me less than a week to accomplish some of the colorwork pieces that I had been working on, it is now taking me over three weeks to complete the plain st st sides of the pieces. I think I have just discovered that st st work no longer holds my attention, as these projects would surely be completed by now had I done colorwork in place of the plain pieces.

I have also abandoned all hope of finishing the "Along Came Polly" interpretation shawl before tomorrow because I have so much to do around the house, and everywhere else that I just don't see myself sitting down to finish it. I would much rather work on the cable sweater than the shawl at this point. (How did I know that was going to happen??? See March 10th's entry: I really need to finish the Liv Tyler/Kyoto-esque sweater that I started though. The yarn shipment from Elann is going to get here soon and I know I won't want to be bothered with the sweater once there is new yarn for me to play with. )

And, I really need to get crackin' on that one gift knit that I'm working on. Its "due" soon. Very soon, and I don't want to be cramped for time on Friday to finish it before Mike gets home.

Tomorrow's Stitch 'n Bitch appears to be somewhat small... Just Anne and myself, so far. I think I will end up bringing the gift knit that is due this weekend with me to SnB to try to finish it up there, and I'll bring along the shawl too, in case I get bored of knitting the plain stitches.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p][url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic mia[/url] c . As well as my pops not necessarily appropriately, The actual handles her bigger backyard, Gets your own, Aspiring cooking staff, And manages my father while well . Where Can You Get Your Clarisonic Cleansing System?

You can get cheap Clarisonic Brush Heads Clarisonic Cleansing system in this website . Sunscreen products than usual good absorption more, no rubbing mud phenomenon . Feeling [url=http://www.genuineuggaustraliaboots.co.uk]ugg australia boots[/url] okay . I隆炉ll be frank: I think the salespeople at some of these cosmetics shops are either full of it or don隆炉t know what they隆炉re talking about when it comes to the Clarisonic Mia; the term 隆掳breaking out隆卤 does not mean what they think it means . Just step outside and your skin is exposed to countless [url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic sale
[/url] pollutants . It however, could result in more skin breakage and sensitivity at the beginning of its use so time and patience is of essence here.[/p][p]and additionally I presume you could find sole not many all those have seen disorders of all the Clarisonic natual skin care model, this kind of may include those consumers by means of remarkably dainty skin area . If you think your usual makeup removal ritual is enough, put it to a test and use a Clarisonic product right after . They can be decorated while there are those that are already complete with awesome decorations . They will make comparisons [url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic mia 2[/url] with more trendy companies and the feeling of inferiority will set in . This means that while I隆炉ll sit and stew over expensive purchases for months and months [url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic mia sale[/url] and months, the minute I spy a cheap version of something, whether or not I need it, I隆炉ll buy it before even thinking twice . Choose a well trusted christmas decoration hire company to supply the Christmas display being desired and is able to faithfully accomplish the service contract being entered into . I t s r e a l l y e a s y t o u s e , y o u s i m p l y j u s t a p p l y s o m e o f y o u r f a v o u r i t e c l e a n s e r t o y o u r f a c e a n d t u r n o n t h e M i a a n d u s e i t i n c i r c u l a r m o t i o n s o n y o u r f a c e . That was no fun at all.[/p]

January 30, 2013 at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home