Thursday, March 04, 2004

Stitch 'n Bitch Tonight.

I'm a little disappointed at myself. I literally have about 5 inches left of the difficult side of something for Package 1M before I have mindless knitting left on it, and I didn't finish it. I was planning on working on it during tonight's meet-up. Now, I'm all "AHHHHHHHHH" because I don't want to bring anything with me that requires concentration, I don't want to work on anything for myself (priorties, remember), and I really don't want to start anything new. *sigh*

I'll probably end up working on the mindless part of something for package 2P, actually. Don't ask me why I didn't think of that. I don't think my brain is enjoying working out complex situations today. And when I say complex situations, I really mean working my pattern backwards. You would think I'm dealing with brain surgery the way I worried about this, lol. See? This is what happens when you don't get a lot of sleep.

I figured out (another brain surgery level of thinking here, people) that I can slap my work on the scanner and upload it to the web. Of course, you won't get the full picture of items, but you'll get the jist. I have to do that this weekend.

I have been hemming and hawing over what yarn to choose for my cable sweater. I'd LOVE to work with some Debbie Bliss Tweed or Cashmerino, but are those really worth the price? Aren't there comparible yarns that are less expensive? Maybe there aren't, but I wouldn't really know. I haven't heard too much about either except that some people are not happy with the way the Cashmerino holds up after some wear, and since I plan on wearing the sweater all the time I don't know if its worth it to buy that yarn for it. Decisions, decisions.

Anyway, I'm outta hee-ere. I've got to get ready to leave in half an hour.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]right after a prolonged fight with a large amount [url=http://www.ttiffanyuksale.co.uk]tiffany uk [/url] of turns and plot twists the Na'vi win . Like it or not, you and your topic will be judged by the standard of spelling [url=http://www.ttiffanyuksale.co.uk]tiffany uk outlet
[/url] and punctuation . Previously pattern jewellery is shabby selecting a pictogram in place and even success . Due towards the simple truth Tiffany Jewellery [url=http://www.ttiffanyuksale.co.uk]tiffany charms uk[/url] is usually priced an excessive amount of to match using its unbeatable exceptional excellent as well as elegance, a lot of us simply acquire enjoyment in Tiffany a great deal and wonder can there be these the element because value decrease Tiffany Jewelry . it could be an product brought by all and sundry most stores retain a commodity using the most latest styles of different costs so concerning suit in one's pocket . Twilighters are waiting with anticipation to see what wedding ring or band [url=http://www.ttiffanyuksale.co.uk]tiffany jewellery uk[/url] Edward presents to Bella when they wed . However, so now, I [url=http://www.ghddhairstraighteners.co.uk]ghd hair straighteners[/url] have never boarded an airplane, what else if I wanted to go to London . Tiffany (Tiffany) of the most prestigious six claw inlay design: prop diamond inlay on the top ring sets, diamonds flashing radiance enhance the extreme point, is still [url=http://www.ttiffanyuksale.co.uk]tiffany uk sale[/url] widely respected.[/p]

January 30, 2013 at 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]"

Today, quality and cost control remain top priorities for Tiffany's supply chain operations . It is possible to simply choose need to make sure match that group, along with should you be prepared to tell the earth about you confidence, by simply wearing degrees of fabulous tanzanite jewelry! . It is best to stay away from chokers and even big, thick beads near the neck that add a thickness to your throat . right after a prolonged fight with a large amount of turns and plot twists the Na'vi win . Even, you can use your Tiffany bracelet to save yourself when you are in a dangerous status . Of course, I am the member of this group . 1853, Charles Tiffany alone to take over the store, the initials for the jewelry company [url=http://www.tiffayforsale.com]cheap tiffany and co[/url] Tiffany (Tiffany & Co . Jewellery is their essential accessory . Although customized trinkets is calm enough to forestall Tiffany ornaments scams.[/p][p]The opening of Debenhams and Selfridges in 1909 marks the beginning of the path dominance as a shopping center . Then Pandora, you're capable [url=http://www.tiffayforsale.com]discount tiffany[/url] to consist of only the Cheap Pandora Beads charms you want . Wearing it has already become a symbol of statue, and it will [url=http://www.tiffayforsale.com]tiffany and co sale[/url] always lead the fashion . Jewelry is commonly flaunted with any robe and it is the capability to offer you finesse in your persona . Residents enjoy cultural institutions, athletic facilities, and stores and restaurants of the highest order . She isn't thrilled due to the truth that she thinks he is a dolt . Drop [url=http://www.tiffayforsale.com]tiffany for cheap[/url] earrings or short dangle earrings operate nicely and pearls or diamonds [real or fake] add elegance and sparkle . "Despite the best of intentions, the location of this mine is so inherently problematic that it is simply not worth the risk of a catastrophic [url=http://www.tiffayforsale.com]cheap tiffany jewelry[/url] event . One shaped like a three-leaf clover, a Tiffany Blue showing praying hand.[/p]

April 4, 2013 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home