Friday, March 26, 2004

Friday Update

Well, since there is no Friday Five this week, I'm just going to answer a Friday Five for the last time my birthday fell on a FF day.


November 30, 2001

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
French fries, an orange creme smoothie, and a cup of hazelnut coffee.

2. Do you ever get up for a midnight snack?
No. I try not to eat past 9 PM.

3. What's your favorite dessert?
My cheesecake.

4. Tell us something about you that would surprise us.
I'm slightly color blind, and I'm losing my hearing in a bad way. In fact, I'm becoming tone deaf because of that.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
Quietly at home.


I started working on one of the big gifts for a gift package yesterday, and I was able to complete several inches of it during last night's SnB. I am actually much more excited about working on this gift item over the other ones that I was doing because its a really easy knit and its a lot of fun too. Plus, I get to work on the needles that I made for myself. As far as the Town Grind goes, the entertainment there last night was awesome, unfortunately, the Town Grind failed to put the performer's information up on their calendar so I can't link to who the guy is. Maybe someone who knows will comment. Also, notice how there is no one scheduled on Thursday's at the Town Grind? Yeah.

So anyway, in non-knitting news, I decided that I would go to the Bridgewater Mall this morning because Victoria's Secret opened up after their renovations again and they were giving out $150 worth of gifts with every $50 purchase starting at 9 AM. I got there a little after 10 AM, expecting a normal mall day. Let's just say that I left without getting anything at all and that it was a total waste of my time. There was a two hour wait to get into VS. The line wrapped clear arond the second floor of the mall, and there were cops standing guard. There were frosty women donning their frosted hair running with baby carriages and cutting in front of people in the line just so they could get into the store quicker than the next person. It was insanity, and I left without waiting on any line and without anything from VS. The $150 gift was not worth two hours of my time. I don't wear their cheap ass purfume anyway, ya know what I mean???

And back to knitting news, Kate and I can't decide what yarn to use for the Cobweb Frill that we want to start eventually. Mercerized cotton? Acrylic? Silk? Wool? Alpaca? Seriously, the choices are endless and I don't have the kind of time to evaluate each and every one right now. Stupid yarn!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p][url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic mia[/url] c . As well as my pops not necessarily appropriately, The actual handles her bigger backyard, Gets your own, Aspiring cooking staff, And manages my father while well . Where Can You Get Your Clarisonic Cleansing System?

You can get cheap Clarisonic Brush Heads Clarisonic Cleansing system in this website . Sunscreen products than usual good absorption more, no rubbing mud phenomenon . Feeling [url=http://www.genuineuggaustraliaboots.co.uk]ugg australia boots[/url] okay . I隆炉ll be frank: I think the salespeople at some of these cosmetics shops are either full of it or don隆炉t know what they隆炉re talking about when it comes to the Clarisonic Mia; the term 隆掳breaking out隆卤 does not mean what they think it means . Just step outside and your skin is exposed to countless [url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic sale
[/url] pollutants . It however, could result in more skin breakage and sensitivity at the beginning of its use so time and patience is of essence here.[/p][p]and additionally I presume you could find sole not many all those have seen disorders of all the Clarisonic natual skin care model, this kind of may include those consumers by means of remarkably dainty skin area . If you think your usual makeup removal ritual is enough, put it to a test and use a Clarisonic product right after . They can be decorated while there are those that are already complete with awesome decorations . They will make comparisons [url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic mia 2[/url] with more trendy companies and the feeling of inferiority will set in . This means that while I隆炉ll sit and stew over expensive purchases for months and months [url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic mia sale[/url] and months, the minute I spy a cheap version of something, whether or not I need it, I隆炉ll buy it before even thinking twice . Choose a well trusted christmas decoration hire company to supply the Christmas display being desired and is able to faithfully accomplish the service contract being entered into . I t s r e a l l y e a s y t o u s e , y o u s i m p l y j u s t a p p l y s o m e o f y o u r f a v o u r i t e c l e a n s e r t o y o u r f a c e a n d t u r n o n t h e M i a a n d u s e i t i n c i r c u l a r m o t i o n s o n y o u r f a c e . That was no fun at all.[/p]

January 30, 2013 at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home