Thursday, January 29, 2004

Adding a New Project to the List!

I feel really bad because my boyfriend wears the very first thing I ever completed when I started knitting -- a 12 inch wide dark and medium blue garter stitch scarf that is slightly too short. At the time, I was immensely proud of it. But now, I'm a little bit ashamed! It totally sucks compared to what I am capable of doing NOW! Don't get me wrong, he loves it... but I only half love it. Yesterday he mentioned that one of his buddies at work saw the scarf and asked if I made it. Mike said that I did and then WENT AND POINTED OUT FLAWS IN IT and they both had a laugh.

har har har. Very funny.

Well, I can't send him out wearing silly things that I made when I first started knitting, so I started a new scarf for him. It is the Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf from http://www.threadbearfiberarts.com. I started it last night and it is 15" long so far (I'm shooting for a good sized five footer on this one).

On top of that, I've also started working out another thing that I am going to be starting once the MD Scarf is completed.

So, what does that make -- 8 projects that I will have in progress? :)

I'll update this with pictures soon... but I've got to get some more knitting done first!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p][url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic mia[/url] c . As well as my pops not necessarily appropriately, The actual handles her bigger backyard, Gets your own, Aspiring cooking staff, And manages my father while well . Where Can You Get Your Clarisonic Cleansing System?

You can get cheap Clarisonic Brush Heads Clarisonic Cleansing system in this website . Sunscreen products than usual good absorption more, no rubbing mud phenomenon . Feeling [url=http://www.genuineuggaustraliaboots.co.uk]ugg australia boots[/url] okay . I隆炉ll be frank: I think the salespeople at some of these cosmetics shops are either full of it or don隆炉t know what they隆炉re talking about when it comes to the Clarisonic Mia; the term 隆掳breaking out隆卤 does not mean what they think it means . Just step outside and your skin is exposed to countless [url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic sale
[/url] pollutants . It however, could result in more skin breakage and sensitivity at the beginning of its use so time and patience is of essence here.[/p][p]and additionally I presume you could find sole not many all those have seen disorders of all the Clarisonic natual skin care model, this kind of may include those consumers by means of remarkably dainty skin area . If you think your usual makeup removal ritual is enough, put it to a test and use a Clarisonic product right after . They can be decorated while there are those that are already complete with awesome decorations . They will make comparisons [url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic mia 2[/url] with more trendy companies and the feeling of inferiority will set in . This means that while I隆炉ll sit and stew over expensive purchases for months and months [url=http://www.clarisonicmiasale4u.com]clarisonic mia sale[/url] and months, the minute I spy a cheap version of something, whether or not I need it, I隆炉ll buy it before even thinking twice . Choose a well trusted christmas decoration hire company to supply the Christmas display being desired and is able to faithfully accomplish the service contract being entered into . I t s r e a l l y e a s y t o u s e , y o u s i m p l y j u s t a p p l y s o m e o f y o u r f a v o u r i t e c l e a n s e r t o y o u r f a c e a n d t u r n o n t h e M i a a n d u s e i t i n c i r c u l a r m o t i o n s o n y o u r f a c e . That was no fun at all.[/p]

January 30, 2013 at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home